Buying a home is a process fraught with high-stakes decisions. Home buying advice helps you answer questions like: Are you getting a good price? Will you be able to pay your mortgage payments? Does the house have some hidden problem that’s going to shock you with surprise expenses?
Despite the financial worries associated with buying a house, it’s often better than renting if you’re at a point in your life where you want to live in one place. When you rent, all that money just goes down the toilet never to be seen again.
Home buying advice published at Move Travel Home will inform you about important subjects and help you make decisions that are best for your circumstances.
Want to suggest an idea for an article at Move Travel Home? Let me know what home buying advice topics you want to see presented here.
Latest Articles in the Home Shopping category
- Should I Buy a Fixer Upper or an Updated House?Honest look at what to think about when you ask yourself should I buy a fixer upper.
- Keep Your Builder Honest With an Independent New Construction Home InspectionConfirm the quality of your new-build home by getting your own new construction home inspection.
- Fun Real Estate Memes About Home Buyers and House HuntingGet a good laugh from these real estate memes to keep you motivated when house hunting.
- Best Home Yard Features for Gardeners Shopping for a New HouseThese are the top features to look for if you are a gardener shopping for a new house.
- How to Buy a House in Michigan From Out of StateWhat you need to know to buy a house when you move to the Great Lakes.
- House Hunting Nightmares: Red Flags in Old HousesKnow these red flags in old houses so you can negotiate a fair price.
- Can I Live in a House and Flip It?Live-in house flipping is one of the most accessible ways to invest in real estate. You get to put your personal housing expenses to work for a future return.
- Watch Out! FHA Loans Come With High Mortgage Insurance CostsKnow how much high mortgage insurance costs raise FHA loan closing costs and your monthly payment.
- Retired and Ready to Relocate: 4 Things to Look for in a New Retirement HomeYou want a home good for aging in place when you’re retired and ready to relocate.
- Flipped House Red Flags to Watch Out forDodge bad home deals after learning these flipped house red flags.
- How to Buy a House in a Different State: Issues You Can’t Afford to OverlookTrust but verify is at the heart of the process for how to buy a house in a different state.
- How to Find Houses With Lower Prices When Houses Cost Too MuchHouses cost too much! Here’s 7 strategies for how to find houses with lower prices.
- Do People Like Living in the Suburbs?Is living in the suburbs right for me? is something you might wonder when you start shopping for a house.
- Buying a House in the Country: 8 Big Issues to Think AboutBuying a house in the country can be a dream come true. Here’s some big issues to think about before purchasing rural property.
- Home Buying Strategies When Moving for a New JobBuying a home when moving for a new job is a costly undertaking. You need a home buying strategy that maximizes your financial return on investment.